Sunday 29 January 2012

SWALK - My Sister, My Friend....

Morning! It's Sunday which can only mean one thing over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - there's a new challenge! And this week, it's a fab sketch by Maggie. Now I must confess when I first saw it I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but once I had an idea and now my card's finished, I think the sketch rocks!!! Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - SWALK coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Prima Madeline.
Raffia Ribbon - Bunny Zoe's.
Flowers - Imaginisce (big fabric ones) and Wild Orchid Crafts (small flat ones and roses).
Other - Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Doily Die and Gems from stash.

I LOVE the papers in this gorgeous Prima pad - the colours and patterns and the way they work together are fab!! And what d'you think of my colouring? I kinda liked the way this image turned out. I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
And I think that's it for now! Enjoy the last day of the weekend - hope you've had a good one so far! TTFN........xx

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Love the colours.

    Thank you for taking part in the Ditzy-Craftymessers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, love how you colored the image. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly does rock - very creative and fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and lovely flowers too.

    Thanks for playing with us at Hotshot Craft

    hugs Sarah X
    p.s. I have mini blog candy on my blog for old and new followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card - it's a super image! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card, love the image and gorgeous colours. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning marie.love your fab bold colours and gorgeous image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us on SSDS - hope to see you again soon! Love the coloring!
    :)
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card,thanks for entering this week over at ditzy-craftymess x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...