Wednesday 25 January 2012

Flowers, flowers, everywhere!

Hello blogland! There's a new challenge starting today over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges and this week it's 'Flowers'! Whether they're on your paper or you use 'em as embellies, we don't care, as long as they're there!! Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Some Odd Girl coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Kanban.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Ribbon - Papermania.
Flowers - Magnolia and Hobbycraft.
Other - Coredinations 'vintage' cardstock for matting and Pearls from stash.

I'm also entering it into the following challenges:
OK - I think that's it. Don't forget to pop over to My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges to check out my teamies gorgeous creations - and of course, join in with the challenge!!
Before I go - are any of you on Pinterest? I started looking over there for some bits to *Smash* but there are so many things to look at, it's become (yet another!) addiction LOL! Feel free to follow me, and if you're on there, I'll have a look for you too! I'm off for a mooch round blogland. Bye for now..............xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Marie...love the image hun and super colouring too...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card Marie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning marie.your colours and design are gorgeous and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM and remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the colours - lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie, I just love your mix of colours and the use of DPs beautiful! I love this!

    Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!!

    Mary xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie love the colours & the image is fab.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marie, omg! hun, this is so gorgeous. Love, love, love the aqua & lilac combo. Very sweet image and pretty embellies too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Marie, love the colours and pretty flowers, love all of it.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...