For my dad's card, I used a fabby freebie image from Pollycraft, which I coloured with promarkers (and a bit of glossy accents for his specs!), I've used a Nellie Snellen multi frame die and my cuttlebug to cut the mat. All the papers are Imaginisce Cottage Christmas and I've just added a Craftwork Cards sentiment and lettering from Hobbycraft (which spells out, by the way: Dad plus Socks = Happy Christmas!)
Mum's card is a gorgeous Lily of the Valley image, which I've coloured with promarkers. All the papers and the peel off border are last year's Papermania, not 100% what the range was called, maybe 'Home for Christmas' but I wouldn't swear to it. I used my pokey tool to pierce a border all round the edge of the image and the semi circle and added a Craftwork Cards sentiment.
I'm going to enter them into the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes.
- Cards for Men - Challenge 25 Christmas theme (Dad's card only!)
- Craft Your Passion - Challenge #37 Christmas theme.
- Crafty Creations - Challenge #99 Angels (Mum's card only!)
- Friday Sketchers - Sketch #133 which I followed for Dad's card.
- Anything Goes - The letter 'C' - as they're both Christmas cards, guess what my C's gonna be!?!
OK - that's it from me for now. I'll be back tomorrow with more cards and some fabby news! TTFN...