I've coloured the image with promarkers and then cut it out and mounted it with foam pads onto a nestie cut oval and scalloped square. I've used DCWV pastel card and all the papers are from Craftwork Cards. The ribbon is from my stash, the flowers are from woodware and wild orchid crafts and I've also used my new corner die cuts from marianne designs and my viva decor pearl pen - and that's about it!!
I'm also going to be entering this card into the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly - Sketch #51.
- Paper Sundaes - Challenge #46. Adorn those corners - being as I've used my new corner dies!!
- Allsorts Challenge - Week 80 Monochrome. As I've only used shades of blue on my card.
- Craft Your Passion Challenges - #34, which is also Monochrome.
- Paperplay - Week 48, also Monochrome!
- Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 141 The Blues!
- Crafty Sentiments - Challenge 46 New Beginnings.
Don't forget to hop over and check out the other DT cards which are showcasing other images from the new release - and take part in the challenge! And I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment to let me know you've been to visit! Bye for now....