Wednesday 10 November 2010

Sorry I'm so late in posting tonight - I took Sam to see WWE at the O2 in Greenwich last night and it ended up being quite a late night and I mistakenly thought that I'd scheduled this post for this morning, but no matter!
Here are the cards that I'd made for the Digital Delights new releases that I told you about on Monday:




The second one follows Sketch Saturday's week #128, so I'll be entering it in that challenge. The Harp Angel one, I'm entering into Creatalicious Challenges #15 and also Craft Your Days Away challenge #7.
OK - I'm off to bed now, so it was a super quick post (but lots of cards!) Oh - and the wrestling was fun btw, Sam had the time of his life!! Bye for now......

10 comments:

  1. Marie, I LOVE the first one! What a creative idea for a tag!! And that image in the cookie jar is super-cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards! Looks like you have a great start on your holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards I especially like the one for the CYDA challenge. Thanks for joining in this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 lovely cards, glad you had fun at WWE
    Thank you for joining us this week over at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards marie.really cute images and i especially love your white card :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww lovely cute card she is a very pretty angel!Thanks for playing along with our all White Challenge at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous,such a sweet image and a fabulous sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your makes and the one for our craft your days away challenge is fabulous! Thanks for joining in!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All wonderful cards.

    Thank you for joining us over CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are truly unique, your designs are lovely. I'm so sorry I mis-posted and included a piece of art that did not include stamping; you may delete my entry. Forgive my mistake, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...