I've shown you all three pics in the hope that you can see what I've done with the card - I die cut an aperture in my card base and then suspended a frame (cut with a nellie snellen multi frame die and my cuttlebug), with the image 'sitting' on it, inside the aperture. I then added die cut flowers (marianne designs die and cuttlebug), layered up with a punched snowflake and dotted with white sakura gel pen (I wanted them to look a bit like the flowers on the backing papers!?!?) All papers are Basic Grey Jovial btw!
I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- For Fun - Anything Goes.
- Fab n' Funky - Challenge 50 - Go with the flow (aka anything goes!)
- Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cut it out (use punches, dies, nesties).
- Crafty Creations Challenges - # 95 Christmas is coming.
- A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge - # 131 Anything Goes.
- Creative Cowgirls Challenge - # 1 Anything Goes.
I hope to see your creation if you decide to join in with the challenge. Back soon............x