I absolutely adore this cute image - I think Shelley is one of my favourite Paper Cupcakes characters!! I coloured the image with promarkers, viva pearl pen on his hat and stickles for the snow, then I used my cuttlebug and a Nellie Snellen multi frame then layered it all up using Imaginisce Cottage Christmas papers.
I'm also going to enter it into the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge #45 Christmas.
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Challenge #108 Christmas Cuties.
- The ABC Challenge - I is for Ice and Snow.
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Week 26 Animals.
- Dutch Dare Card Challenges - #91 Sketch.
Hope you like my card and I hope you'll join in with the challenge, you don't have to use a PC image, although we love it when you do - and Nina's very generous with her freebies. I'll hopefully be back with another card later.....til then........x