I hope you can see my card OK, despite the 'softened' edges, it's just that with the winter coming it's not always so easy to take pics in the daylight, so the next best thing is in the kitchen but because of the angle of the photo, you had a great view of my kitchen worktop and tiles, so it looked slightly better when I softened the edges!!
My card also fits into the following challenges:
- Creative Card Crew Challenge - Bloomin' Marvellous.
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge - # 71 Shaped Cards.
- Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 51 Not a Square.
- Dare U 2 Digistamp Challenge Blog - #45 Shaped Card.
- ABC Challenge Blog - E is for Easels.
Hope you like it and I hope you'll join in with the challenge - the rules have recently been changed so that whilst we'd love you to use a Paper Cupcakes image, you don't have to so it'd be great to see your creations!! Bye for now....