The second one was a really interesting challenge and something that I've never done before (you should try it!), you had to use no colour on the image:
For this one, you had to make a Halloween/Autumn inspired card using the colours Purple, Green, Orange and Black.
I'm also going to be entering this card into the following challenges:
- Cards for Men - Challenge # 20 Autumn (this card is for my son for Halloween).
- Chrisma Cardz Challenges - # 40 Autumn Colours.
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - # 12 Any Halloween Sentiment.
- Stampin for the Weekend - # 48 Autumn Inspiration.
- Fussy and Fancy - Challenge 21 Halloween projects.
I'm entering this card into the following:
- Mojo Monday - sketch # 159.
- Allsorts - Week 73 Inspiration from a song title (I'm going for Happy Birthday - you know the one - 'Happy Birthday to ya, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to ya' although I don't know if that's what it's actually called?!?)
And lastly, I'm entering all of the cards into One Stitch at a Time challenge # 34 - Use your digi stamps and Fab n' Funky challenge # 43 - Use a digi image!
If you're still here, thanks for bearing with me and I hope you liked all the cards!! I'd love to read your comments and thanks to those of you who always leave them for me - you're fab!! TTFN!!!