Sunday 25 August 2013

I'm forever blowing bubbles.....

Evening! What did you get up to today? I met up with a friend for coffee in Blackheath village for a few hours, which was lovely cos Sam's gone away with his Nan and Grandad for a week and being a Bank Holiday weekend, I'm feeling a bit billy-no-mates!!
There's a fab sketch over at the Sketch N Stash Challenge blog so I thought I'd join in, here's my card:
I've used a gorgeous image from Time for Tea Designs, which I've coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers, with chalk and stickles. The papers are Forever Friends Kraft Notes - a mix of the 6 x 6 pad I already had and my bargain 12 x 12 one!! Then I've just added some ribbon and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a couple of pearls from my stash and that's it!
I'm glad to have an extra day off work so that I can catch up with a few things. We're bringing our new puppy home next weekend, so I've booked the first week of September off which will give me even more time - in between cleaning up after the little pup!
I'm also going to enter my card into the following: A Gem of a Challenge 'Anything with a B' (Bubbles!), Inspire Me Friday 'Anything Goes', Sister Act Card Challenge #21 'Anything Goes', Chalk N' Stock 'Anything Goes (with chalk)' which I used all around my image.
Hope you like my card, thanks for popping by and any comment you might leave me. Back soon..............xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...