Saturday 24 August 2013

Bargains!!

Afternoon! Hope you're enjoying your bank holiday weekend? I've just got home from shopping and while I was out I popped into Hobbycraft, where I found these bargains......
Download photo.JPG (141.0 KB) 
If you can't see from the picture, I got the Boofle, Forever Friends Kraft Notes and Papermania Pastel Spots and Stripes Capsule Collection - all 12 x 12 - for £5 each!!! I've already got the Kraft Notes in a smaller pad and love the designs and the other two are full of really useful designs - like stripes, spots, hearts, gingham, etc that are always useful!!! Anyway, I thought I'd share cos it might be worth checking out a Hobbycraft near you in case they've got something similar!! And I was feeling rather pleased with myself too ;-) Bye for now...........xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...