Tuesday 14 May 2013

Abi and her Flowers

Evening ladies (and gentlemen, of course!) I'm back to share a card I made to enter into the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #205 (I've rotated the sketch) and Digistamp Boutique's Monthly Challenge, here it is....

Grrrrr.....it keeps uploading it 'on the wonk' again!! I thought I'd cracked this problem because usually when it happens I save it rotated 90 degrees so that when it appears it's the right way up again but for some reason tonight, it's rotating the pic that's the right way up and posting the one I've rotated exactly as it's been saved!!! Does this happen to anyone else?
To make my card, I've used Digistamp Boutique's Abi with Flowers and coloured the image with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers and I've used some freebie papers from a magazine with some flat blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts, Ribbon from Hobbycraft, a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and some pearls from my stash which I coloured with my pens. I hope ya like it! It's nice and bright - unlike the weather we're having right now!! And it's another card to add to my 'flat' collection that's more suitable for posting!
I hope you're all having a good week - I've put tomorrow aside to come round and catch up on my visiting, so I'll 'see' you all tomorrow! Lots of hugs..........xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet image. I sure love your fun papers and color scheme. So springy!!! Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie this is such a cute image, I love your colours and added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous marie.i love your pretty image and papers and your bright colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I tilted my head sideways to look at your adorable card, love the sweet image and bright colours. I don't have a problem with wonky photos so can't really help. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous I so love the colours you have chosen for her, (your comment box is back) Fab colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...