Sunday 1 July 2012

Such a cute wedding couple

Morning! There's a new challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp today and this week, we've a nice straightforward sketch to work with - here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - SWALK from Crafter's Companion coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Confetti from Papermania.
Punches/Dies - Martha Stewart deep edge border punch and MFT dienamics Royal Rose die.
Other - Ribbon (freebie from a magazine), Dots from Pebbles inc, Sentiment from Craftwork Cards and Pearl Hearts from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm also going to enter my card into The Paper Shelter's Challenge #70 Punches and Dies and Hiding in my Craft Room's HIMCR #52 Freestyle.
Right, well I'll keep it short and sweet cos I'll be back later - being as it's the 1st of the month, I've got another DT card to post. Don't forget to hop over and check out my teamie's wonderous cards and of course, join in!! Back in a bit.............xx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card marie.fab pretty colours and details and the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...