Saturday 14 April 2012

Teddy is 1!!

Just a quick post cos I'm on my way out.....you might remember me mentioning one of my best friend's has a gorgeous little boy called Teddy and I can't believe he's now turning one!! She's having a tea party for him today and that's where I'm off to. I've bought him the coolest present - it's a cookie monster from Sesame Street wearing a rucksack on it's back and you press it's foot and it says 'Hiya' 'I smell cookies' and when you put these plastic cookies in it's mouth or the rucksack, it counts. Honestly, it's hilarious!! Hope he likes it as much as I do LOL!!! Here's the card I made for him:
Ingredients:
Image - Digistamp Boutique coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - MME.
Other - Edges all distressed with Making Memories distressing tool.

And that's it!!! I'm going to enter it into Digistamp Boutique's April Customer Competition and Challenge 78 over at Truly Scrumptious, which is the fabby sketch I followed. Right, I'm going - got tea to drink.....xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous marie.love the sweet image and great bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK are you spying on me LOL - another image which I coloured in over the weekend for a DT card I produced, but can't show yet! Great minds think alike and your card is just fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...