Wednesday 18 January 2012

What's your favourite colour?

The reason I ask is because there's a new challenge starting today over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges and we want to see your creations in your fave colour combo. Now I must admit, I have more than one fave colour combo, so I just had to run with one of them! Here's my card:

Ingredients:
Image - Hanglar & Stanglar coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Nitwits.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Flowers - Woodware and Wild Orchid Crafts.
Seam Binding - WOC.
Dies - Heart Border-Magnolia Doohickey, Butterflies-Marianne Designs.
Other - Pearls and Button from stash.

Does anyone know what's going on with Hanglar at the moment? Their shop is empty and the challenges haven't run since last year and no-one on the facebook group seems to know what's going on!?! It'll be a real shame if they have closed down because I know lots of people who love their images (me included obviously!)
I might be back later to add in some challenges but my son's off school today because he came down this morning all poorly - and as I said to him, he never says he's ill or tries to get off school so when he says he is, I do believe him!
Don't forget to hop over and check out my teamie's fab creations and of course, join in with the challenge!! TTFN...........xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Sorry that your son is poorly. And this card is the cutest. Soft, gentle and pretty!

    Monica xxx
    PS: Hope you are keeping well and wish you a very healthy 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marie this is gorgeous hun...and welcome back too...! Love the image and colour combo and all your pretty details too :o)

    hope your son is feeling better...and it's lovely to see your beautiful creations again...take care and big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really beautiful card Marie!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, love the image, so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He,he! forgot to say how lovely your D'Arcy card was Marie, so I'll correct that now.
    This one is so pretty and light, lovely colours.

    Hope the little man is soon in top form again.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card hun.i love your soft pretty colours and gorgeous image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...