Monday 23 January 2012

Music Box.......

Afternoon! This week's challenge over at The Crazy Challenge is 'Vintage' and our sponsor is one of my old design teams, The Stamping Boutique, which was nice cos I had a few images to choose from, to work with! Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - The Stamping Boutique coloured with Spectrum Noirs with a bit of stickles and pearly pen!
Paper and Sentiment - Papermania.
Pink Card - Bazzill Basics.
Flowers and Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Punches and Dies - MS Vintage Lace PATP and shapes cut with my Slice.
Other - Pearls from stash.

I hope it's 'vintage' enough! What d'you reckon? I've used pearls and lace and thrown in some vintagey looking paper, so I hope it works! And I got to use my Slice again! I'm determined to use it more and there are some great shapes that are useful for filling in any gaps. Have you made any crafty New Year's resolutions? Right, that's it from me for today, I'd better get on! Don't forget to pop over to The Crazy Challenge to check out my teamie's cards - and join in with the challenge, of course! Back again soon lovelies............xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie...such pretty colours you have used & love the edge of your card too....

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Marie, the punch work around the edge is just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card marie.the vintage papers and colours are stunning and i love the pretty image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...