Tuesday 28 September 2010

Evening Everyone. Here's the first card (of many I'm sure!!) that I've made with the latest Some Odd Girl release called 'The Tinies' - I've been waiting for these little cuties to be released for ages after seeing a preview of them and I just fell in love with them straight away. Can you see why? I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

And here's my card:
Ingredients: Image - Some Odd Girl coloured with promarkers, Papers - October Afternoon, Sentiment - Mrs Grossman. Also used - chalk ink (around edges) and Stickles.

Hope you likey! Right, well I must dash cos I've gotta write up my DT post before bed and it's silly o' clock already!! TTFN.......

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiul! I love the way you coordinated your (wonderful)coloring with the papers-those polka dots are so energizing!! Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfull card Marie! Love the papers you used! Great image!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really likey!! Love all the papers and the colours you chose for Tia!!! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card marie.fab image and i love your colours and stunning papers and layout :)


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...