Image - Magnolia Tilda coloured with Spectrum Noirs with stickles on her wings!
Papers - Nitwits 'Petal Fresh'
Flowers and Seam Binding - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Other - Bazzill Basics Kraft card, Shapes cut with Slice machine, Pearls from stash and butteflies cut with my new tonic punch!
Hope you like it! I finally got around to using one of the hundreds of magnolia stamps I've got. I seem to have a bit of an addiction to buying crafty stash and then not getting around to using it - if it just me or is it a general crafting afflication?!? I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious Challenge blog - Photo Inspiration challenge.
- Totally Tilda - Challenge #53 Tilda using Kraft card.
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'Things with Wings'.
- Inspire me Fridays - #71 Always anything goes.
- Clearly Inspired - Challenge #57 'Things with Wings'.
- Hanna and Friends - Challenge #151 Summer card.
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes.