Friday 31 August 2012

Flowery Fairy

Aloha! How's everything going for you all out there? I'm feeling super proud tonight because my cousin has just got back from the Transplant Games where he won 3 Golds and 2 Silvers in his swimming events. He had a kidney transplant years ago and is such an amazing person. Did you know that people who have had transplants can't take part in the paralympics and so they have had to set up Games of their own!?!
Anyway, on to the reason for my post! There's a new challenge over at Southern Girls and this fortnight, we want to see your projects with 'Flowers'!! Our sponsors are 'DTSArt' and 'Lili of the Valley', so there are some fabby prizes up for grabs! Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - DTSArt 'Teacup Fairy' watercoloured with DIs and DI markers.
Papers, Ribbon and Bows - Papermania Capsule Collection.
Kraft - Bazzill Basics.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Dies/Punches - Cuttlebug Vintage corner die and MS Buttefly punch.
Other - Pearls from stash.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
And I think that's about it! I should have lots of time over the next 4 or 5 days for crafting and blogging and visiting you all cos my car's tax and MOT ran out today but I couldn't get it booked into the mechanics til Tuesday, so I'll have to leave it at my mum and dad's so it's on their drive and I'll be pretty much housebound. Oh well, lots of new stash to play with ;-) Right, I'm off to watch the end of 'Man, Woman, Wild!' Bye for now.....xx

11 comments:

  1. She's so pretty Marie! Lovin' the flowers and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - lovely colors and beautiful flowers. Cute image, too. Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, Beautiful card! I love the pink & kraft colour combo and sweet image.

    Huge congrats to your cousin ... the family must be very proud of him!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card hun, love those little butterflies. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Marie well done , thank you so much for your super comments on my blog . Have a super weekend
    Big Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! She's so pretty!! Love those glitter wings and the pink colors!! :) Enjoy your weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! All of your details are so pretty. Congratulations to your cousin, too. :0 Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Marie, love all the detail that you've done!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card Marie - the image and embellishments are gorgeous - lots of pink and lots of wings - a perfect card for the challenge.
    Thank you for joining us at ITP!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in our Repeat Impressions challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...