Wednesday 29 February 2012

Two for Tea...

Back again so soon?! I'm just posting a quick card as I've had it sat on my desk for a while ready to be blogged and I've just noticed that the current challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies is 'Afternoon Tea' and it's closing any minute now!! Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Papers - Dovecraft.
Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Sentiment Ticket - Whimsy.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Other - Pink Bazzil Basics cardstock and Pearls from stash.

Dont'cha just love these colours together? And have you ordered any stamps from the new release? I'm waiting for mine to arrive - I couldn't order them til Monday cos I was waiting for the ones I wanted to be restocked....I can't wait til they arrive so I can ink them up, they're gorgeous!!! Anyhoo, I told ya it would be a quick post, bye for now......xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the candy coloured papers, work so well together with the pretty image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Marie, love the sweet image and it's so beautifully coloured.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wee image Marie, gorgeous colouring...good luck...hope you make it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delightful Marie! gorgeous soft sweet - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' your sweet soft make Marie! Love how you used the papers and the tag is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card :o) Such pretty colours and super sweet image too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there Marie! how are you doing? what a lovely card, so cute. Just take your smash book and do it. I have only done 1 page so far but hoping that i will get the hang of it. one thing i know is that its so fun. theres a fun facebook page too, just for smashing. have a looksie http://www.facebook.com/groups/197194490365275/255953354489388/ hope the link works. have a fabby evening hun! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie this is perfect in every way hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooooo pretty Marie, love these colours together and your beautiful design. Gorgoeus card hun :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...