Image - Kraftin' Kimmie 'Valentine Willard' coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - MME 'Love Me'.
Other - Slice used to cut letters and heart and Gems added from stash.
Dont'cha just love Willard? I fell in love with the Christmas version of him and had to have this image but would you believe it's the first time I've used it? Slapped wrists for me!!! I am actually a big Kraftin' Kimmie fan and have got quite a few of her stamps that still need inking - I really am gonna make a concerted effort this year to ink up more of my neglected rubber!! Although I was naughty last week cos it was Kimmie's birthday and she had some amazing offers in her store which even made it worthwhile with the shipping from Canada!! And I was hugely impressed when they arrived yesterday, which I think is pretty speedy all the way from there!!
I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Totally Gojuss - Challenge 118 Lurve!
- CES Challenges - Challenge 72 Lots of Layers.
- Addicted to Stamps - Challenge 23 Valentines/Love.
- Crafting When We Can - Challenge 11 Valentines/Love.
- Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge 25 Valentine.
- That Craft Place - Challenge 6 Love is All Around.
- The Crafty Pad - Challenge 157 The Letter 'B' (as in the Bee on his nose!!)