Anyway, enough of the depressing stuff! Here's a card that my friend asked me to make for her to send to her mum from her new baby, Teddy:
I'm going to enter it into the following challenges:
- Teddy Bo Challenge - Teddy Bo only.
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes.
- Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 57 Anything Goes.
- Fab n' Funky - Challenge #74 Cute and Cuddly.
- Divas by Design - Challenge 2 One for the Girls.
- Crafting for all seasons - Challenge #1 Anything Goes.
- Shelly's Images - 'Let It All Hang Out' (Hope the doily hanging over the edge makes it fit!?)
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Challenge 60 Anything Goes.
- Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes.
- Crafty Calendar - May Challenge 'Teddy Bears'.
- Scrappy Frogs - Birthdays!
I really hope you like my card and I'd love to hear from you, as always. Hope you've all had good weekends and are all ready for the week ahead (or the Bank Holiday for those of you in the UK!). It's the half term holiday here, so Sam's got a week off (as well as lots of my friends - who are almost all teachers!) We were meant to be going away but things keep getting in the way, so I'm still not sure exactly what we're doing yet! Bye for now............xx