Digistamp Boutique, coloured with promarkers and all of the papers that I've used are from the new First Edition 'Birdsong' paper pad, which I had on pre-order from Crafty Emma's and they arrived the other day - IRL, they're sooooo lovely, the flowery paper I've used is glittered. I've also added a sentiment stamp from LOTV. And that's it - I left it CAS cos I didn't want to cover up that lush paper!!
I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Stamps R Us - Going Digital.
- Crafty Catz - Challenge 83 Anything Goes.
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - C for CAS (clean and simple).
- 2 Sisters - Challenge 40 Use a Digi.
- Creative Cowgirls - Get your Groove on.
Hope you like my card and I hope I've managed to make it round to all of your blogs - can't believe I've had to play 'catch up' again but I think I'm all up to date again now. I'll be back later with my first 'Shopping Our Stash' challenge DT card. Bye for now!!