But for now - there's a new challenge starting today over at Paper Cupcakes and this week, Molly wants to see us using embossing of any kind on our cards/projects, it can be dry or heat - take your pick! Here's my card:
here. I've coloured the image with promarkers and used glossy accents on the bottle. I've embossed some bright pink DCWV card with a cuttlebug embossing folder and used some gorgeous Prima paper. All I've added is a Craftwork Cards sentiment, a border cut with a MS punch and some gems from my stash.
I've used Sketch #21 from LORA crafts and I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Craft Creations - May Card Challenge: Flowers.
- One Stitch at a Time - Challenge #62 Anything Goes.
- Creative Cowgirls - Anything Goes.
- Card Creations & More - So Saturday Challenge #7 Anything Spring.
- Creative Card Crew - May Flowers.
- Crafty Creations - Challenge #118 Anything Goes.
- Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes.
OK - that's about it. I really hope you like it and I'd love you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think - and let me know what you've been up to while blogger been playing up and how you all are - I've missed you, my blog buds!!! Don't forget, if you want to take part in the challenge, you don't have to use a Paper Cupcakes image but it's great when you do and being as you can get the lovely image that I've used on my card for FREE, then why wouldn't you!!?? Bye for now................xxxx