I'd like to start by saying thanks for all of your lovely comments lately, it really means the world to me - and a big welcome to my new followers. Looks like I'm on my way to reaching 200!! When I do, I'll have to do some blog candy for you all to show my appreciation.
It's time for a new challenge over at The Crazy Challenge and this week, it's a recipe - 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments, here's my card:
Image - SWALK Winter Cheer coloured with Spectrum Noirs with stickles for the snow.
Papers and chipboard star - K & Co.
Pink Card - Papermania.
Sentiment Ticket - Paper Cupcakes.
Gem Brad - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Also - Bias Binding from stash and used Nesties and Cuttlebug to die cut the image and mat.
Yay!!! I've finally got around to sharing one of the SWALK winter cheer images with you!! I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Crafters Companion - Challenge 18 'Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow'.
- By the Cute and Girly - November 'Christmas Girls'.
- Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 105 Sketch.
- Christmas Stampin All Year Long - Use a stamp that's never seen ink before.
- Cuddly Buddly - Challenge #20 'Double Trouble'
- Samuel Taylors - November 'Christmas Cards'.