Image - Mo Manning coloured with Spectrum Noirs with Stickles on the wings and Viva Decor Pearl Pen on the cloud.
Papers, Twine, Bunting Stickers - All My Mind's Eye 'Lost and Found'.
Stamps - Magnolia 'Star Flourish' around image and Magnolia 'I Believe I Can Fly'.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Other - Angel wing charm from Bunny Zoe's, Stars cut with Slice machine, Gem stars from Papermania and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The lady I made the card for had come to a 'card party' at a mutual friend's and she'd seen another card I'd made using the Magnolia 'I Believe I Can Fly' stamp and had told me it was her son's favourite song, so I had to include that. I struggled quite a bit with an image because I didn't want to make it too girly but when I found this gorgeous little boy angel image over at Mo's Digital Pencil, it seemed fitting, and I was also careful to use an 'on your birthday' sentiment because alot of others I felt would be inappropriate. I really would appreciate any comments you'd like to leave about this card because it was so hard for me to make.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
- Stamp with Fun - Challenge #136 Sketch.
- Crafts and Me Challenges - Challenge #60 Birthdays.
- Ruby's Rainbow - Challenge #16 Something with Wings.
- Delicious Doodles - Challenge #6 Remembrance.
- Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes.
- 2 Sisters - Challenge #65 Anything Goes.
- Drunken Stampers - Challenge #78 Up in the Air.
- Crafty Catz - Challenge #108 Use a Digital Image.