There's a new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash today and it's 'Vellum, Violet and Violins', so you can use a combination of any or all of those things. I managed two outta three and loved this challenge cos purple is a fave colour of mine!! Here's my card (click to enlarge if you want to see the shading a bit better):
Image - The Greeting Farm coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers - Purple card from stash embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and Papermania Vellum.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Anyone for Anya - Paper Challenge.
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes.
- Creative Stamp Friends - Challenge #30 Monochrome.
- Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge 105 Monochromatic Colours.
- Paper Creator - Challenge 4 Flowers!
- Aud Sentiments - Challenge 33 Card to make someone smile.
- Stampinsanity - Favourite Colour.
And I think that's about it for now! I hope you like my card and I would really appreciate your HONEST opinions on my shading and any other comments you might have. Don't forget to join in with our challenge! Bye for now (I'm off to colour some more LOL!!).............xx