Card Blank - Craftwork Cards.
Image - Simply Sassy coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers (what do you think of my shading again!?!?)
Papers, Stickers and Rub ons - Basic Grey Capella.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Lace and Gem from stash.
Also used - Imaginisce D-Stress tool to do all the distressing around the edges (although I think it's quicker to use my sandpaper blocks LOL!) and Distress Inks.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
- Basic Grey - Challenge 51 Anything Goes.
- Paperworks Co - Sketch #93
- Fashionable Stamping - Challenge 3 Ribbon or Lace.
- Stamps R Us - Anything Goes.
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
- Passion for Promarkers - Week 115 Anything Goes.
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes.
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Challenge 48 Inspired by TV/Film (as the image is called 'Guinevere', it couldn't be anything but one of the films about King Arthur, 'Camelot' or the TV series 'Merlin'!)