Anyway, on to the card business! I made this card a little while ago but hadn't shared it on here until now, so here it is:
I stamped 'Cowgirl Tilda' in vintage photo distress ink because black looked too harsh, I then watercoloured her with distress inks and cut her out. I've used a Kraft card blank and layered a square of Magnolia paper and a sheriff badge shape that I cut out of kraft card using my Slice machine - all of which I've distressed around the edges with vintage photo d.i. then lastly, I've added some embellies that I found in the Hobbycraft January sales - think they're from Making Memories. And there you go!
I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda - Challenge #20 Tilda from around the world.
- Stamptacular Sunday - Challenge #107 Magnolicious.
- Stamping Vacation - No black ink.
- Papertake Weekly - Truly Dimensional (am hoping that the raised image and felt embellie will be OK?)
- Mami Doodles - Challenge #24 Crazy for Kraft.
- Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes.
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Monochromatic.
- Pile It On - PIO #16 Smells like rubber.
Right, that's about it from me. Hope you like my card and I've not bored you too much rambling on about me weekend!! I'll be back again in the morning with my Paper Cupcakes DT card. Nighty, night.......x