Friday 8 April 2011

I'm soooooooo excited - Lots to share (and there is a card in there somewhere LOL!)

Evening Everyone! Given that I'm soooo unlucky, I think I've mentioned on here before about how I enter loads of challenges but never seem to win, I've been having my usual mooch round blog land tonight and discovered that I've won not only at Colour Create but also at Stamp Something!!!!!! Wowzers, maybe my luck has changed (where did that word come from LOL!!) I am seriously over the moon!!
We're still having beautiful weather here in London, and look at the beautiful sunset that I took a photo of from my balcony tonight....
Aren't those colours beautiful? They were even better in real life! Also, I know Mother's Day was almost a week ago now but I really wanted to share my wonderful son's card with you, here it is:
He made it at school and when I was telling him how clever he was for making the 3D flower (with some help from his teacher he kept telling me!) and what a gorgeous card it was, d'you know what he said 'You know where I got the idea from.....QVC' LOL - a boy after my own heart. Love him to bits, bless him. And here's a photo of the two of us, which, with the frame, was part of my mother's day present:
And finally, sorry - are you still with me!!? Here's a card that I made for my aunt to give to my cousin....
I've recently discovered (and am lovin'!) Pollycraft and that's one of their images coloured with promarkers. I've used Cosmo Cricket papers, Craftwork Cards sentiments and a flower from my stash with a Papermania jewel brad in the middle. I'm entering it into the following challenges:
That's about it, I think. Another reason why I'm soooooo excited and keep rambling and probably won't get any sleep tonight!! Is that I'm going to Ally Pally tomorrow. Normally I'm not brave enough to go to these sorts of things being on my own but I'm meeting up with the lovely Vicky. I can't wait to meet up with one of my blogging buddies, it's gonna be so much fun to put a face to a name and have a chat while spending some pennies!! I'm off now to leave you in peace, hope I've not bored you too much and that you're still awake LOL!! If you're lucky I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of my goodies. Tootles.......x

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wee man you have there Marie...
    It's great when the young ones want to join in with us crafters...and a lovely card he made too...very clever boy.. lovely photo of you both...great card for your cousin, I'm sure she will love it..
    Luv CHRISSYxx
    p.s. if you want jump over to my blog..go back to about Dec..and check out pic's of our sunset..rather scary..but beautifull too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic news on your wins hun, enjoy your prizes :D
    love your sunset photo, so beautiul and your sons card is priceless, bless him.
    great photo of the 2 of you and i love your card :D
    enjoy your day out with vicky hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! Both yours and your son's!!
    Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie big congrats on your win shug you really deserve them I love love love your sons card aren't they just the best hun & the piccy is just gorgeous hun these are the ones to treasure. Love your card as well sweetie.
    Hope you have a fbulous day with the lovely Vicky & hope you gets lots of crafty stuff.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your double win, fab card love the image and colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your wins and I hope you enjoy Ally Pally! Lovely card for our challenge at Kaboodle Doodles, thanks for playing along. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at PTT!

    ~Ashley
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    What a fab card. Hope you enjoyed yourself at Ally Pally. Your son's card is great too! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...