Sunday 4 July 2010

I've had a great couple of days!! Firstly, I went to see the owner of the newsagent near to where my aunt lives and he bought a load of cards off me and is now going to be stocking them in his shop. So, fingers crossed that they sell well and it becomes a longer term arrangement. Then today, Sam had his school summer fete. Throughout the day, I didn't really think I'd sold that many cards but it was a nice day anyway - the sun was shining, my family had come and so had a few of my friends, so it was a pleasant day all round - but when I got home and counted up, I'd made over £50!! At least it gives me a bit of money to spend on new stash, lol!
Here's a card that I made for the Gorjuss Girls challenge over on the docrafts site - it had to include a GG image, glitter and only use one colour (that was the hard bit!) As you can see my card turned out to be rather pink!! That ended up being quite handy though cos when I was just looking over on the Pollycraft Design Challenge blog, their current challenge is 'pinkalicious', so I'm entering it over there too.....here's hoping!

Ingredients: Image - Gorjuss Girls coloured with promarkers, Scalloped Card Blank/Embossed Frame and Sentiment - all Craftwork Cards (frame coloured with PM inkpad with stickles glitter glue in the centre of the flowers), Backing Paper - My Mind's Eye and Flower - Imaginisce.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya

    fab card love this little image :O) thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...