Saturday 24 July 2010

Hi Everyone. Just a quick one - sorry I've been very quiet on the blogging front for the past couple of days. I'm off on hols tomorrow for a week in a caravan in Clacton with my family, so I've been getting all my DT commitments ready before I go. I've really missed having something to share with you - strange, isn't it - how quickly blogging becomes a part of your life? Anyway, here's a card I made a while ago but it was pre-blog so I haven't posted it yet. Hope ya like it! Mx


Ingredients: Image - Charmed Cards & Crafts watercoloured with sakura pens, Backing Paper - Coredinations Whitewash embossed with d'vine swirls embossing folder put through Cuttlebug, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Ribbon, Flowers and Pearls from stash.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and i love the colours and the embossing.
    have a great holiday.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...