Sunday 27 June 2010

Here's my attempt at Loretta's regular Monday Sketch Challenge (No 96), I've been trying to upload it to the docrafts gallery but as is usual lately, it's not working!! It's not my favourite card that I've ever made but I had a job finding 3 stamps that were small enough to fit at the side, so my options were a bit limited...what do you think of it anyway?
I've been having great fun over the last couple of days colouring in lots of Tilda images with distress inks - just need to make 'em up into cards now so that'll give you something to look forward to! Right, better go and get myself off to bed, we're going out tomorrow and I'll be good for nothing at this rate! Nighty, night.

Ingredients: Stamps: Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Bugs and Kisses - main images coloured with promarkers, background images stamped with distress inks, Docrafts Glitter Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...