Tuesday 22 June 2010

Do you remember 'My Little Pony'? I used to play with them when I was a girl and as soon as I saw this stamp, it took me back to my childhood! A couple of firsts with this card - it's my first digi stamp (but definitely won't be my last!!) and it's the first one I've done using my new prismacolour pencils and sansodor. I did make the card to take part in the papertake weekly challenge, but I don't know what was wrong with my computer last night - it was really playing up, and I couldn't scan anything in or do much of anything, so in the end I just had to shut everything down. The challenge was to use 'Ice Cream Colours', so guess what mine was......yep, mint choc chip. Anyway, cos of my bloomin' computer, I missed the deadline, so I'll just have to share it with you here instead! Nevermind, still got the old brain cells working! Hope you likey. TTFN xx

Ingredients: Digi Stamp - The Greeting Farm, coloured with prismacolour pencils, Brown Card - Coredinations, Spotty Card - C & C, Corner Punches - WRMK Corner Chomper and Martha Stewart, Sentiment - Craftwork Cards, Ribbon and Gems from stash.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. never seen digi images like this before. Brilliant! Jo.xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...