Thursday 27 May 2010

This is a card I made for one of the challenges over on the docrafts website. It's the 'Sunday Stamping Challenge' and you had to use embossing, vellum (not something I use very often!!) and ribbon. I absolute love this stamp - I think she looks so sexy and cool and I've been waiting to use her for a while, so for the challenge, I thought I'd try to make it look like she's on the stage, with a vellum 'curtain' - not quite sure I pulled it off though - what do you think?
Also, the only problem is, I can't get on the docrafts site this evening for some reason and we're off to legoland tomorrow, so I think I'm gonna miss the deadline but hey-ho, at least it got the creative juices flowing!!


Ingredients: Kraftin' Kimmie stamp watercoloured with chalk inks, Papermania vellum and capsule collection paper, pearl card embossed with Nat cuttlebug embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...