Thursday 20 May 2010

Hi - I'm back. Started this blog but then didn't really have alot to say for myself so it kinda fell by the wayside. I was also having a bit of 'crafters block'. However, I promise that from now on I'll be a bit more consistent - and also, with this card, my mojo is back!! I hope you like it. Dad came up earlier with the computer desk that he 'found' while he was at work, so this afternoon, I've been setting it all up and have now got my printer set up alongside the computer, which also makes blogging much easier cos I can scan the cards in - much quicker, easier and prettier!!
Anyway TTFN - promise I won't leave it so long til next time!

Ingredients: Paper/Embellishments - Fiskars, Stamp - CC Designs coloured with pro markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...