Image - Magnolia Tilda watercoloured with Distress Inks.
Papers - Magnolia and DCWV cardstock.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Other - Rub-on Lettering from DCWV, Crafts Too Hearts Embossing Folder, Pearl Hearts from My Crafty Heart, WRMK Distressing Tool and Gems from stash.
What do you think of my watercolouring with Distress Inks? I've been practising, so expect to see more images coloured this way - I actually love sitting colouring in this way, I find it really relaxing but it takes such a long time - or it does me anyway!! I've coloured Tilda with one of my newest coloured 'Picked Raspberry' and think it's lush!!
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- In the Pink - Challenge #12 Distressed.
- Crafty Calendar - Love and Marriage.
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Challenge #129 White and Red and/or Pink.
- Creative Corner - Challenge 5 Love and Hearts.
- Card Makin' Mamas - Love.
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Love is all around.
- My Time to Craft - Challenge #207 'Love is in the Air'.
- Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes.