Sunday 16 December 2012

Noel

Morning! It's the last challenge for 2012 starting today over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this time, you can take your pick of any of our previous sketches - and you've got til the 5th January to take part so you've got plenty of time to join in more than once!! I used Sketch # 124 to make my card:

 
Ingredients:
Image - Freebie from Quick Cards made Easy, coloured using Spectrum Noirs with chalk inks in the background.
Papers - Freebies from QCME.
Flowers - made using Bazzill Basics card punched with Martha Stewart flower punch layered with handcut holly leaves with gold glitter glue in the middle.

There have been some fab freebies with the magazines this year and I've not had the chance to use all of them, so I'll still be using them next year! Well, I'll be off - don't forget to hop over to Sunday Sketch and Stamp and have a nose at my fellow teamies gorgeous creations (we've got a couple of new DT members too!) and make sure you join in! Bye for now..................xxx

1 comment:

  1. love this one marie.really stunning design and papers and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...