Friday 19 October 2012

Woolly Hats

Evening - my Christmas card quest continues! Here's another one I've made following the sketch over at The Sweet Stop (You'll have to tilt your head - I've been trying for ages to get it to appear the right way round and I can't - anyone got any ideas? It's driving me nuts!!):
Ingredients:
Image - Freebie from Broken Box Stock coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
Papers and Die Cut Trees/Label - My Mind's Eye 'Colourful Christmas'.
Pink Card - DCWV.
Dies - Oval/Scalloped Oval nesties and Sizzix 'Woolly Hats'.
Sentiment - Elzybells.
Other - Gems from stash.

Sorry for the super short and sweet post tonight but The Walking Dead is just about to start and I must give it my full attention from start to finish ;-) Any other fans out there? Let me know what you thought of the season opener!?! Right, I'll be off then. I'll see you again over the weekend, thanks for popping by..................xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, FAB card! Love the papers and the hat embellies are perfect for this card.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous marie.great image and i love your bright papers and design.love walking the dead too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I'm not sure why you are having problems with it not being the right way, but quite novel having to tilt my head sideways. It's a fab card, love the image, gorgeous colours and papers. Hugs, Clsire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Love the sparkly accents. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...