Sunday 26 August 2012

You Give Me Wings....

Evening! Sorry that I'm posting this a wee bit late - when I was typing it up last night, I thought I'd scheduled it but I don't know what I did! I must've been more tired than I thought LOL!! Anyways, there's a new challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp today and this week, it's been designed by Uma. Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Magnolia Tilda coloured with Spectrum Noirs and stickles on the wings!
Papers - Echo Park 'Victoria Garden'
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment - Kraftin' Kimmie.
Other - Square frame cut using Slice machine, Scalloped Border MFT Die-namics, Marianne Designs Flourish, Pearls from stash.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
After moaning about the holidays in my last post, we've had a great last few days - on Thursday, we had to go and get Sam's new school uniform cos he goes up to Secondary school in September and he's starting at a brand new school that's just opening. He looked so smart and grown up in his blazer - it nearly brought a tear to me eye...sniff, sniff. And then on Friday, I took Sam and a couple of his friends to Smyths toy shop near us because The Miz (a WWE Superstar for those of you like me who aren't fans!), was making a personal appearance and my son is THE biggest wrestling fan!! He couldn't believe he was holding the actual championship belt and meeting a wrestling star, bless him, he was soooo excited. And that's my news! Back down to earth now - it's a bank holiday here in the UK tomorrow, so we'll probably have a family outing somewhere. Hope you've had a good weekend, wherever you are. Bye for now...................xx


15 comments:

  1. That is a stunning card Marie!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie this is so pretty, gorgeous image and love the design. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Marie..and love the dp's too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty in pink, gorgeous flower embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab layout and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I like the diagonal 'frame' and trims. Really lovely flowers too.

    I saw you @ In the Pink, I'm number 17 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marie

    Your card is gorgeous.... you've coloured your fairy image perfectly.. and I love your layout! Oooh and those fabulous pink papers!!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at In The Pink - good luck with this one and hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine (AKA Posh!)
    ITP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the flower arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is so stunning!! I love your pink colors and the elegant design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No worries Marie...you have a beautiful card...and keeping up with your children's school and activities are the most important thing right now!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Poodles Parlour Winged Things challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Marie so is the card below walking the dog and the little guy in the tree swing , your cards are lovely well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear your Summer hols are getting more exciting!! Hope the family day out was good too. Perfectly pretty pink card, so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Marie and gorgeous papers, thanks for stopping by my blog. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh gorgeous card sweetie I love that pretty paper its gorgeous.
    You will love love love that new prima pad when it arrives seriously even Craig was oohing lol.

    I'm not into wrestling either hun, the only sport I love is football but its fab your son enjoyed it bless him.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...