Sunday 25 March 2012

Have Fun!!

I don't know how the weather is in your part of the world but here in London, it's glorious!! We spent a lovely day in the park yesterday, I took along my son and one of this friends and we met up with some more friends - it's so relaxing to sit there with the sun shining. It just makes everything seem somehow better!!
Anyway, enough about the weather and back to the matter in hand LOL!! As it's Sunday, there's a new challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this week, Uma has designed a sketch which I'll admit I found rather challenging when I first looked at it, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out (even if it did have me digging out different bits of kitchen crockery to draw around!!). Here's my card:
Ingredients:
Image - Pollycraft coloured with Spectrum Noirs (with glossy accents on the balloon).
Papers - MME.
Dies - Star border MFT dienamics.
Other - Scrabble letters and Black fineliner pen both from stash.

I have to say, I was absolutely thrilled to be picked as a Pollycraft favourite last week - I really needed a boost like that at the moment. So - I felt it only right that I took part in their challenge this week - Challenge #132 Check it out. I also used one of Paula's (the store owner) favourite techniques - doodling! Which (I think) is a first for me, but definitely one to be repeated!! Right, I think that's it from me for now........xx

3 comments:

  1. fantastic card hun,i love barclay and your design and papers are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, he is such FUN! I love that layout and the lettering brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, this is just adorable, love the colors and the layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...