Sunday 4 September 2011

It's Sunday, which means there's a new sketch challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this week, it's the turn of our fearless leader, Maggie to put us through our paces! Here's my attempt:


Ingredients:
Image - Pollycraft coloured with spectrum noirs and promarkers.
Papers - My Mind's Eye.
Other - Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Cupcake Punch, Glossy Accents - all from stash.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
So - what do you think of the rosette and the cupcake button that I made? I was feeling all proud of myself cos I needed an embellie to match and didn't have anything so I thought I'd get out the needle and thread and whip up my own LOL!! Well, I hope you've all had good weekends. I'll be back again soon...............xx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love the image and great combination of colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did marvelously making your own matching embellishment! Very creative and perfect to set off a lovely card - it's so happy and cheerful! I also think all of the brightly colored papers work very well together and definitely put the viewer in a party mood!

    Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card marie.the fun image is fab and i really love your bright bold colours and gorgeous rosette flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Marie....this is so gorgeous hun..! love the cute image and the dp's are just perfect for her....and the rosette is a beautiful finishing touch too sweetie....

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you used that cupcake is so creative! I love it!

    Thanks for linking up on Show and Tell this week!
    Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
    Stop by my blog anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH! I love those papers--so pretty together with that ribbon/bow! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, great colour scheme! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supersweet card, those cupcakes look scrummy. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great embellishments! You rocked our rosey challenge! I hope to see you again at the Opus Gluei! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...