Sunday 10 April 2011

My Ally Pally Goodies

Morning All. I got a text not long ago and one of my best friends had her baby in the early hours of the morning, a little boy called Teddy Whitfield - isn't that the cutest name!!?? I can't wait to meet him!
I had planned to post this last night but I was so knackered that I nodded off on the settee quite early (or early for me anyway!) but then I've been up since about 4am!! I had such a fab day at Ally Pally yesterday, I've never been before but because I was meeting up with the wonderful Vicky, I felt more confident about going. It was great meeting Vicky and putting a face to a name and so nice to be able to share my love of crafting with someone because none of my family or friends have got any interest in it. There were lots of bargains to be had! Here's a couple of pics of my goodies:

And a close up of my new stamps!
I bought (deep breath!): Some Craftwork Cards fancy edge card blanks, Craftwork Cards Anglophile goody bag, Martha Stewart 'Cherish' PATP, Go Kreate dies, 2 flower and 1 leaf punch, First Edition 6 x 6 pads x 2, Pinflair and photo glue, Cuttlebug B plates (for £6.90!! Cheapest price I've ever seen), Stickles, x 2 Distress Ink pads, some Little Claire peel offs, new LOTV additions stamps, some Bildmarna stamps (my first time buying these!!), a couple of Ladybug Ink stamps and a Sarah Kay stamp. Phew, right, I think that was it. Spent far too much money but it's not somewhere I go every week. I'd love to go again at the end of the year - so anyone who wants to meet up for that one, drop me a line. It's left me feeling so inspired and I can't wait to start using my bits! Hope you've enjoyed my piccies, if you're interested. I'll be back in an hour or so with my Sunday Sketch and Stamp post.

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie so glad you & Vicky had a fab time at Ally Pally & you sure did buy lovely jubbly goodies both of you. I would of loved to have gone but I will try to get to the one in Spetember I'm the same I dont have any crafty friends around where I live....so no-one to do swaps with or share things with :0(
    Cant wait to see what you make with all your new goodies & who cares if you spent to much its just money hun & we cant take it with us lol........besides it makes you happy & happiness you cant put a price on shug.
    Hope you are ok hun & feeling less tired lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sooooo jealous of all those lovely goodies, it was bad enough when Vicky showed hers last night! LOL. Can't wait to see what you produce with them all. Have a great Sunday. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous goodies marie.have fun using them all and i look forward to seeing your fabby cards ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already a follower of yours hun!...but thank you for popping over the my blog and checking it out and becoming my follower...What a fabulous shopping spree you had...wonderful ...Have a great time with it all and looking forward to seeing what you come up with..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...