Thursday 20 January 2011

Let's Celebrate!!!

Today's the day for a new challenge at Delightful Challenges and the theme is 'Let's Celebrate!' Here's my card:

I've used 'Celebration Charlie' and coloured him with promarkers, then I've used a new technique (for me anyway) to cut the image out with my nesties and cuttlebug (see - the balloons are peeking over the top!) I've seen people do this lots of times and I've read how you do it, but for some reason I've never been able to get my head around it! What can I say? I'm a bit thick sometimes!! I won't go into how you do it cos as I said, I know it's nothing new, but if you are interested, let me know and I'll get back to you. The scalloped card blank is from Craftwork Cards, all the papers are from SEI. I've used green Bazzill Basics Bling card and the sentiment is a really old sticker from my stash (see I knew tickets were gonna be the in thing one day - LOL!)
I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
And that's all from me, for now. I'm off to do a mountain of washing up - oh, the fun! Hold me back! Bye for now.....

17 comments:

  1. Marie! This card is so fun! Super fresh colors and such a cutie image!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marie
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a dishwasher LOL! Great card - such a cute bear. Have a great day! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this card is fabbylicious I love the image its sooo cute love the colours. Did you get your washing up done hunni lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie,
    Oh how sweet! I LOVE this adorable card! The ticket senti looks perfect! I always enjoy visiting your blog:)
    ♥ Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Marie and those papers match beautifully hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi marie! i would love to now how to. my images is always to big for my nesties. i read about how to somewhere but cant find it. lovely card. see ya! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw fab card marie.the image is so cute and i love your papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.
    What a cute card. The bear is so gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Marie and your blog looks super inviting, really pretty. Thank you for stopping by at my blog, I've missed blogging but intend to make a bigger effort to keep up this year. Take care, love Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is ADORABLE Marie!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice card - perfect for our challenge ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smashing card. I do like the cutting out of frame technique. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card and love the peeking balloons, thanks for sahring with us all at Penny's and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...