Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Birthday Blog Hop!!!

Morning! I hope you've all remembered that the clocks went back an hour last night - I never like losing an hour but at least the night's will be a bit lighter now and that means that summer's coming!!!
There's a new challenge today over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and because we've reached the huge milestone of 200 sketches, we decided to have a bit of a celebration with a blog hop, some special guests and lots of prizes.
We've made cards using any of the past sketches and I used Sketch # 195:


and here's the card I made with it:


The sketch is there - under all those embellies! I've used a Magnolia image (watercoloured with DIs) and papers, a Whimsy sentiment stamp, the lace, charm, envelope and corner are all from Live and Love Crafts, the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and I've used two Magnolia Doohickey dies, and an Impression Obssession die as well as the usual Spellbinders, plus gems, etc from my stash. Hope you like it!

Now for those of you taking part in the hop, you should've arrived here from the wonderful Pops, (if you didn't, you need to go back to the challenge blog and start at the beginning). Make sure you leave me a comment in case there's a prize hidden here and now you need to carry on hopping over to:


Enjoy the rest of the hop and the rest of your weekend. Bye for now.................xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...