Monday 6 January 2014

Creative Creations DT

Morning All! A great start to the new year - I've been invited to join the team over at Creative Creations! For my first challenge, it was the nice and simple 'Anything Goes', and here's my card:

I must admit to being really pleased with the way this card turned out - when I take the time to watercolour images with DIs, I usually prefer the way the card ends up but I tend to reach for the alcohol markers more often than not because of time constraints!!
For this card, I've used a LOTV image, LOTV stamped sentiment and LOTV/Nitwits papers plus a spellbinders die, wooden heart decoration from hobbycraft and pearls/hearts from my stash.
And I'm sure you've heard about the good/bad news in challenge blog land? I was really disppointed to read that there would be no more Sweet Sketch Wednesday cos I always love their sketches!! But then, I discovered there's Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!!! This card also follows the first sketch over there!
OK - that's it for me for now! Don't forget to go and join in with the challenge over at Creative Creations, there's no excuse not to join in 'Anything Goes'!! Have a good day.............xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...