Friday 23 August 2013

Fun at the Beach!

Morning! It's time for a reminder of Janine's sketch over at the Friday Sketch Challenge - here's my card:


I must admit to being really pleased with the way this one turned out, not only did I have the perfect papers (and matching flower) - Prima by the way - for this super cute image from Pollycraft, which I've coloured with Promarkers and Speccies. I also got to use some of the shells that I collected on the beach earlier on in the year when we went away to the Isle of Sheppey!! I've also added a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps and some webby stuff (don't know the correct name for it!) from Bunny Zoe's. It was one of those cards that just came together! I hope you like it too - and don't forget to join in with the challenge, there's still a week left.
I'm also going to enter my card into the Pinspirational Challenge (photo inspiration), Digi Haven's sea life challenge, and Daring Cardmakers 'Life's a Beach'!
Bye for now..........Mxx





2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when your card idea comes together so nicely? Love the adorable image, your little seashells and the webbing. Very cute card. Thanks for playing along at Digi Haven for our Sea Life challenge - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...