Image - Sugar Nellie coloured with Pro/Flex-markers and Speccies.
Papers - Cosmo Cricket 'Upcycle'.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Other - MS 'Cherish' border punch, Grey Bazzill Basics card, Twine and Pearls from stash.
The hair on these images is just amazing!! I'm not sure I've done her justice (you can have a closer look by clicking on the card to enlarge it) but hey, I tried! As soon as I'd inked up this little cutie, I knew exactly what papers to use - I love these Cosmo Cricket ones with handbags all over 'em! And the sentiment from Craftwork Cards seemed like the icing on the cake! Hope ya like it!
I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Stamptacular Sunday - Challenge #205 Sketch.
- The Sugar Bowl - Challenge #101 Anything Goes.
- The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE #189 Inspiration Photo (Yellow and Grey).
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
- Passion for Promarkers - Week 188 'One for the Ladies'.
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Week 42 Anything Goes.
- Crazy Amigo Challenge - Women.
- Dutch Dare - Challenge #207 Girls Rule.
- Vickie's Challenges - Challenge #4 Anything Goes.