Anyhoo!! It's time for a new challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp and this week, it was my turn to design the sketch, so please play along!! Here's my card:
Image - Magnolia watercoloured with Distress Inks.
Papers - Magnolia.
Ribbon - American Crafts.
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts.
Dies - Ornament Border, Frosty Border and Crystal Snowflake - all Memory Box.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards.
Other - Gems and Lace from stash, Whitewash Coredinations.
This is another image that I coloured in last year and didn't get around to making into a card, so again - don't look too closely at my colouring!! I'm also going to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge # 6 Anything Goes.
- Come and Get It Challenges - Monochromatic Colour Scheme.
- Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia - Challenge # 55 Girls Only.
- That Craft Place - Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon, Lace, Dies or Sentiment, Lace, Border).
- Cardmakin Mamas - Anything Goes.