Anyway, here's the card that I made for my friend that I wanted to share with you:
I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Dutch Dare - Challenge #104 Sketch.
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Challenge #51 Anything Goes.
- Sassy Studio Designs - Challenge #64 Make your own embellishment.
- Belli Challenge - #113 Embellishments starting with the letter 'C' - well, chocolate!! But also, I used some long forgotten chrystal square gems, which were actually pink and I've coloured them!
- Freshly Brewed - Challenge #39 Spots and Dots.
- Guylou's - I see Dots Challenge.
Right, I think that's about it!! Here's another few cards that I made while I had my Elzybell's stamps out, man do I miss this store!!!!!!!
They should come in handy cos I always need men's cards too!! I think that's just about enough from me - hope you're still with me and that you'll be kind enough to leave me a comment. I'm off to do some watercolouring with DI's. Have a fabby weekend (what's left of it anyway!) xx